CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

she had hair???



These two pictures made me laugh! The first one Aunt Holly took right after her 1st bath in the hospital and the second was taken in March. She is now growing hair back in her bald spot but the poor girl probably won't have pigtails until she is in kindergarten!
Sorry I haven't updated lately, I really haven't been taking pics (bad mom). I have been busy with coaching, and playing softball, and Dan is playing too.
Calli will be 9 months on June 9th, the same day AnnaJoy turns 6!! Calli is still be lazy about the whole crawling thing, but she has figured out that we will walk with her by holding her hands. She is loving that! Because we have been allowing her to be more mobile with walking with her, she has begun to dislike her Jump-a-roo which is way too stationary for her. As far as food goes she still has only disliked applesauce - her new favorites include anything she can feed to herself. She is still nursing 3 times a day.
She is such a little drama queen also! I am afraid she has begun throwing temper tantrums! Yes they are pretty low key but they are definatly tantrums! She will scream when she is put into her bed or carseat, and then slam her head backwards, arch her back, and flail her arms and feet. They are pretty funny to witness. They stop just as quick as the start though, they are over and done within 2 minutes and she calms her self, which is good. Hopefully she will quickly move through this phase!

2 comments:

Rottier said...

Baby Girl, your hair is still there, your head just got bigger! (not in a bad way!) Don't worry, look at Jake, I thought sure he would be bald for life and now he gets hair cuts every 4-5 weeks!!! See you soon!!!

Adam and Becca said...

She has more hair than what I did at her age. I was practically "shiny" bald. I don't think I had my first haircut til I was 3.