CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Bathroom fun

Calli Jo thought the toilet was hunger apparently. We have lost 5 rolls of toilet paper this way. At least it is easier to clean out of the toilet than if she would have unraveled it all the way. We now have to keep the bathroom door closed all the time along with the cats room (she eats his food) and our bedroom (she empties all my drawers), so basically the only door that open in the hallway is her bedroom. I can handle cleaning up all her books and shoes and blankets everyday. She really likes to brush her teeth and gets irritated when we make her put her toothbrush back. She mocks me when I am brushing my teeth and moves the toothbrush back and forth but if I am not brushing my teeth at the same time she justs sucks on the toothbrush.


0 comments: