CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Pretty sure my husband posted the last update. Unless of course I did it in my sleep! Sorry about the lack of updates. I have really no excuse except I feel like we have been busy, doing what i am not sure.

Dan just finished wrestling season last monday, the same day that softball tryouts started. It was kinda a crazy week. We are adjusting to the new schedule. I have to drop the girls off at Dans school at 240 and go to practice from there, not a terrible schedule but in the middle of Calli's naptime. Oh well, Dan wanted me to coach and I cant say I hated the idea :) I am glad I am doing it! I wasnt going to coach and then Rodenhouse (my high school coach) called and asked if I would coach his JV team and well I couldn't tell him no. The first day I was amazed at how much I loved it. It felt great to be at Lowell again. B

We are leaving for Gulf SHores AL, in a little over a week!! WOOHOO! I am so excited! Dan is also! I actually think he is more excited than I am.

So that is a quick update on what we are up to.

0 comments: