CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 7, 2008

Grrr...

I told Dan that Calli was too popular of a name once we played a bunch teams this summer in softball with at least 1 girl named Calli on them. But nooo... he said it's not a popular name, we won't know anyone else with that name. Not according to the "Top 100 Babynames of 2007"!! Callie (yes spelled a little different) is #90!!
I am seriously a little upset by this. I really wanted non-popular names for my kids, because I love not knowing anyone else with my name, (yes it is in a song but that's ok).
Ok well I guess that is all I wanted to vent about. I can't really call anyone becasue it is 2:40 in the morning to complain to, so I thought I would complain to all of you (which might consist of 2 people.) Thanks for listening!
I just comforted myself a little, we named her Calli Jo so if she does have another Calli in her class she can go by Calli Jo instead of Calli R. That makes is a little better I guess, but it is Dan's fault of course!!

0 comments: