CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 7, 2008

Of course we had to read about why we are getting up so early-to celebrate Jesus' birth!! Then we opened presents which is fun even though we all knew what we all were getting.
Yes we buried her with the paper to see if she liked it-all of my cats always did, and I must say she didn't hate it, and she succeeded in getting uncovered.
She did very well at ripping the paper once Dan got it started for her.
She must of thought ripping the paper was harder than just dissolving it.

Her she is in her new ride with all of her goodies from Old St. Nick. It includes khakis, a jean dress, a puzzle (for when she is 5) and Little Swimmers-yes we got her these for Christmas, I always liked getting things I needed instead of really wanted and I thought she might enjoy it too! Now she can swim next summer without pooing in the pool, nobody like the kid who poos in the pool

0 comments: