CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

6 month stats

My little beast is 16lbs 13oz (70percentile) and 25.75 inches long (50 percentile). Her personality develops more each day, and it is great! She is so even tempered and smiley. She still loves her baths, she even takes showers with me without screaming when we are running short on time. She loves to torture her cat by trying to eat his tail, pull his whiskers, and she manages to pet him nicely some of the time. The only food she really seemed disinterested in was strawberry flavored applesauce, but everything else she has goobled up. She is still nursing like a pro and she only eats 4 times a day so it works I guess.
She is still taking 3 naps on days that our schedule lets her, and she sleeps 12-14 hours at night on days she can sleep in. She is so good even on days when she has to get up early with her Dad and misses her naps. She is much more like her father in this area, I need my sleep. She is so funny when we have to get her up. She always sleeps with a blanket over her face, she puts it there herself. So when we get her up we pull the blanket off, call her name, and she will open her eyes up and have the biggest grin it is great!!

The other night Dan called me at work at like midnight and said "Your daughter is awake." I was like, what do you want me to do? He said "nothing, she is just making me laugh." I was very confused at that point and he explained that she was buzzing her lips, and talking, and when he went in there she was playing with her toy that I had put in there earlier to entertain her while I was cleaning her room. He said it was funny, because she looked at him like, "Come on Dad, we got a nap, let's get up and play!!" He ended up bringing her in bed with him, to play and they both fell asleep.

OK well that's enough, pictures are more fun anyway. More to come soon...

1 comments:

trixy said...

I just wanted to let you know that I keep up with the "Calli News" almost everyday! She is such a wonderful little girl and you and
Dan truly are blessed to have her! Thanks for keeping me posted!