CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

so scared and so excited!?!?!?!

My little beast rolled over today. It was so funny because she made her moment of victory during the only 1/2 hour Dan and I and her were all together in the last 3 days. She has such great timing!
Side note- she giggled so excitedly once she got to her belly and then fussed a lot- I think she was confused as to how she got to her stomach (her least favorite position)

I am scared becasue I am afraid that this is only the begining of the inevitable learning to crawl and getting into everything stage!! :( Oh well I am very proud that she rolled over before she turned 6 months!! ~okay so only 4 days before she turned 6 months but still, she did it!!

1 comments:

Rottier said...

Luke was the same way. He was like, "huh!? How'd I get here?" Laughed out loud....then cried! Then he just wouldn't stop rolling over! Sorry! It is the beginning of the end! Time to baby proof!