CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

In one year.....

In one year from today I will be planning my daughter's 2nd birthday party and have a 5 month old baby to take care of too. That is amazing and scary and overwhelming and exciting all at the same time. Yes that means I am pregnant.....

Shocked, surprised, flabergasted??? That is how I was when I started throwing up a couple weeks ago on our family camping trip in the UP.

My official due date is up in the air. The Dr. is guessing March 25th/26th. I am going to say 25th just because that day is closer. I am 9.5 weeks pregnant, I have already sneaked a peak at the little blob I like to call Leech. It was such an adorable blob :) (only a mom can say that)

I am excited and all in all in amazement that our family is growing once again.

3 comments:

Russ and Amy said...

oh my goodness!! congrats!!!!!!

trixy said...

Hey, hey, hey! Congrats!!! So funny, because I was just thinking the other day how I wish there were more little Dans running around!! JK Where is my invite for the birthday party??

Adam and Becca said...

What?! Congratulations! You crazy kids!