CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Her 1 year stats

OK here are her official stats.
Height 27.75 10th percentile (up from 27in at 9months)
Weight 18lbs 10oz 15th percentile (down :( from 18lbs 12oz at 9months)
head 45.7 cm 65th percentile

She actually "lost" weight since her 9month appointment but she wasn't moving at all at that point. Now she is crawling and even walking some of the time. I don't know when to officially say she walks. She will go to people but not really independently between objects.

I was curious as to how big I was at 1 year and I just looked in my baby book. I was 22lbs 5oz and 30.5 in. I would've been huge next to my baby! Looks like she got her daddies size-which I am fine with (He was barely 100lbs as a freshman in high school.) I actaully just noticed I was 19lbs as a 8month old. I was a chubby baby!!

well i better go start cleaning up the messes my daughter has been making all morning (ripping kleenex out of the box, tearing apart the GRPRess, emptying diaper bags and her toy box. )

1 comments:

Rottier said...

Luke still has ya beat! Although you were bigger than Anna and Jake!