CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Spoiled..yes I am!

My husband definatley spoils me. He is amazing to say the least.
To Begin, for our anniversary in August he surprised me by finding an overnight sitter for Calli and getting us reservations at a Bed and Breakfast. It was so sweet. We were able to lay out in a hammock and just talk about our future as a family of 4, go swimming, and watch the Olympics in a Jacuzzi in our room. To tell you how great the room... was the toilet seat was heated!!

To top things off for my birthday yesturday he got me a Cricut which is a scrapbooking "tool" that cost usually between $180-250. Yes, I probably would've killed him had he spent that much but he got one off Ebay for a substantial amount less. He is so great to me!

1 comments:

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

What a catch! ;) Sounds like a blast. :D