CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Boring entry-sorry

Isn't it amazing how God works? I always knew I wanted to be a mom, but I didn't know I would absolutley love it!! It is so crazy how that works! If God would have given me a glimpse into my life now, 5 years ago I would have freaked out!! I was just getting ready to graduate high school, I was dating Dan and he and I had talked about marriage, etc, but I said I absoultey wouldn't get married 'til I graduated and was at a fulltime job for at least a year. I had no idea what that job would be but I told everyone that I wanted to be a teacher-it seemed easy enough. I knew in the back of my mind that God just hadn't revealed to me what I was going to do with my life yet as far as a career.

Lately, I have been feeling like I need a change as far as my job goes and in the process of thinking about and looking for a new job I have figured out that my job is perfect for right now. Everytime I would try to figure out in my head what kind of job I was looking for the one I have looks perfect across the board according to my criteria. Yes it is a long drive and gas isn't getting cheaper. I also get frustrated that I went to school for 4 years and people I work with who didn't go to school get paid more than I do.
However, I just need to be happy that I have a job. It is fulltime yet 1 or 2 of my shifts each week are to sleep (I literally sleep at work). It works out well with Calli, I get to spend all day with her and Dan and it is my choice to work 3rd shift. This summer Dan's job is going to start at 830 on the mornings that I have to work which means he gets to sleep in a little bit which is great for him. We will both be working fulltime and be home as a family from 2pm-10pm every weekday- how great is that. Then in Aug/Sept I will be watching my friend Lacey's baby- Jaiden Christopher who is about 2lbs in his mama's belly right now.

I guess I am just saying that I am very thankful for my job even though I know I complain about it quite a bit, I am sorry.



I am very satisfied with where my life has ended up thus far. I am very close with my family, I have met great people at RBC whom I have become close friends with, I have a husband who loves me and does more housework than I do, I get to coach softball and get paid for it, and I have a beautiful daughter who amazes me everyday.

Thanks for listening to me rant I just needed to have a little reality check about my life satisfaction if that makes sense.

0 comments: