CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

SURPRISE!

Sunday we were at the store grocery shopping and Dan was entertaining Calli by racing up and down aisles. Next thing I know Dan came up behind me saying that she bit him and why hadn't I told him that she had a tooth. I admitted I didn't know she did and I stuck my finger in and got bit too.

Today was the first time she let us see her new pearly white and we found out she actually has BOTH her front bottom chompers coming in.

That explains why she has been more demanding of attention than usual. To show how different she has been acting the last week and a half-- if you know Calli pretty well you know she is definitley not a cuddler, well lately she as even been resting her head on my shoulder which she has never done- not even as an infant. I am loving this cuddly stage of hers even if it does mean I don't get much work done around the house because she is so dependent right now.

A question for other moms:
1) Calli has decided she doesn't like her bottles anymore, do you have any suggestions. She will drink like 3 oz in the morning and before bed from a bottle and if I am home to nurse her she gets between 8-12 oz. What she does is drink maybe 3 oz than fuss and push it away, grab it suck another 2 seconds push it away again, until she is crying. If you stop trying to give her a bottle than she stops crying. I can't imagine she is getting enough though. When I nurse her at those times she does it very easy so I know it is the bottle.

0 comments: