CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 7, 2008

Spring Break 2008- The Pool


She loves to eat her glasses and actually she sat here and watched abou 8 kids play in the pool for almost an hour before we went inside because I was fried from practice this morning. Oh well no complaints I LOVE THE WEATHER!!
She loved the pool. Dan splashed her (imagine that) to see if she would be upset and she actually smiled about it. Too bad no one has a pool for this summer (***hint, hint Uncle Mike***)
We finally got a picture with her sunglasses one but let me tell you she wasn't happy about it!

I think we tired the oldies right out!They have enjoyed the vacation in the warm weather and have been very, very helpful with Calli.

1 comments:

Rottier said...

HaHa! Don't you worry, we will get a pool, but for this year she is going to have to settle for the kiddy pool! Maybe next year!! You make me very, VERY sad to be stuck in Michigan right now!!!