CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 16, 2009

A cute outfit..for a minute!

We dressed ourselves and her in some brighter colors in January when we went how many days/weeks without any sunshine and she kinda showed us how she felt about that!



My grandma and grandpa picked her up so I could go to an appointment and when I met up with them again for my sister's birthday dinner she had completley torn up her tights. She had to have done it sitting in her carseat on the way to my sister's house while my grandparents drove. My granparents actually thought I dressed her in the ripped tights and told me a sweet way that only grandparents can that they thought it was too cold to have holy tights on.


1 comments:

Adam and Becca said...

How cute! I ALWAYS had holy, ripped tights on when I was little. I still can't wear tights/nylons more than once without snagging them on something or getting a hole in them.