CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Calli got plenty of Valentine's cards and gifts!! One of her favorite was a package from Uncle Matt in Wash. D.C. He truly knows her heart--he sent multiple boxes of raisins. She was so excited when I gave her the package and she pulled out the boxes. She ate a box right away. Thanks Uncle Matt!!
Other great gifts were Mrs. Potatoe head from Booshie and Bumpa, a new hair bow that actually stays in her hair-ya! from Elin (her cousin in Ill.) and Madagascar 2 from Daddy.
I took Calli to Gymboree Play and Music for a Valentine's Party while daddy was taking his final for his masters class. She had a great time playing with all the kids. Her favorite parts seemed to be the tunnels, trying to catch the bubbles, and eating her cookie at the end. This might be weird but I absolutley love watching her learn new things and try new things. It must be a parent thing.










Sorry this pic is burry but I still love it!
She ended the day at Booshie and Bumpa's house (my parents) while Dan and I went out. We ate at the Rivertown Mall foodcourt and went shopping. He got some new clothes while I am going to spend my V-day giftmoney on a couple books I have been wanting. Even though it sounds lame we actually got to have conversations, excercise and eat whatever we wanted without sharing with CJ. He got pizza and I got Chinese. It was soooo good. I was in charge of this datenight and I gave him two choices fully knowing which my husband would choose. The other option was going for a nice dinner (Olive Garden) and going to a movie and not buying anything for the other person or going to the mall and picking out our own gifts and getting foodcourt food. It was great!




0 comments: