CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Oh my my





My sis put this pic on facebook and I really feel the need to kill or at least torture her since I look like an idiot but oh well. It was just supposed to be one of those pics/moments between sisters that doesn't really make since to anyone else. She even titled the pic on Facebook as "Too much birthday cake." Oh how I LOVE my 95lb sister!!

However, after thinking about it, I decided I should put at least one pic of myself prego-as most seem to call it- on our blog for all to see and laugh about. I honestly look pregnant this time, with Calli I feel like I gained the weight all over and so no one really new if I was eating too many cookies (which definitly could happen) or about to have a baby. This time even strangers ask when I am due, which is very different than last time. It is kinda nice in a weird sorta way.

Baby prep- room is still only painted(since December). It needs the ceiling painted, closets cleaned out and stocked with baby stuff instead of our stuff, and all infant type stuff needs to be brought inside out of storage room and cleaned.

Wrestling has started for Dan, and I have been picking up hours at Pine Rest to get some extra money before the big arrival. I also have been running batting practice on Tuesday nights but I will not be an official coach this year. I will go when I can or want too. Dan is sad that I vetoed Spring Break this year. But I figure if the baby is only a week old/less than a week, I might want to be home!! He said the baby would LOVE Florida

0 comments: