CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Crazy!!

I was just looking at our blog for comments on our posts and decided to look at past posts. I went back to 2007 and looked at Calli's 2 month pics and then compared to Andi's. They are crazily not looking alike to me at this time. Yes everyday I look at Andi and see her daddy and I know that Calli is undeniable has the Rottier genes but still they really looked nothing alike at the 2 month pics! It is so weird! Calli was so funny with so little hair, now that I have a fuzzball to compare her too. Andi still hasn't lost any of her hair, with is fine with me. I actually love the way it sticks up and goes crazy-it gives her a different look everyday.

As far as size goes Andi was 11lbs15 oz and Calli was 11lbs 4oz. So Calli was 10 oz smaller at birth than her sister and 11 oz smaller at two months, seems pretty consistant to me. They are still the exact same length.

That is our quick little update!

0 comments: