CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 18, 2009

We are ready for SUMMER!

No one ever warned me about how dirty a 1.5 yr old can get in a matter of minutes while being outside. I swear this kid will need more than 1 bath per day when we can play outside all day. Her pants were so dirty!

Only a face a mother could love-dirt adn candy!! She loves her licorice



I took CJ grocery shopping and left Dan and Andi home, came back and he had grilled hotdogs adn built a bonfire!! He also wanted a kite while we were at the store, CJ picked out strawberry shortcake for her and Spiderman for him.

He was walking adn kept pulling the kite and couldn't figure out what was pulling it, turned around and Cal was walking with the tail and couldn't keep the pace her dad was going, it was funny.




She was so excited to have her own little chair, Dan bought it last year and this is the 1st time using it. She threw a little fit when we had to go inside at 9pm.



This is how Andi likes to be most of the day. In her sling, hanging out. Whether she is awake or asleep she loves it. I highly recommend for cranky/want to be held all the time babies. She hardly ever cries, (only to be fed), when I am using it. She will be in it awake and I will be playing with CJ and then i will look down and she is asleep, then awhile later she is awake again looking up at me. I think it tricks her into thinking I am holding her, and it is much more convenient bc i can use both hands and it really doesn't hurt my back or anything (there is padding on the shoulder) while holding her can hurt my arms.









0 comments: